Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro COPPE
Instituto Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa de Engenharia
Instituto de Matemática
Data: Sunday, January 15, 2012 At 08:00
Duração: Todo dia
Workshop on Modeling and Simulation on Grid and Cloud Computing, MSGC2012 (part of CCGRID 2102)
May 13-16 2012. Ottawa, ON, Canada.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Sponsored by the IEEE, ACM and IEEE TCSC
The Workshop on Modeling and Simulation on Grid and Cloud Computing, MSGC2012, focuses on the current challenges faced by the M&S community in order to use advanced Grid and Cloud methodologies and middleware.
This workshop is motivated by the challenges brought by this new participative model. Although the Grid and Cloud computing paradigms introduced new ways of sharing computing power and storage in heterogeneous environments, there are still many open questions in this research area.
The objective is to bring experts in the field to address open questions in this area. Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Web Services, SOA and simulation
- Simulation Middleware
- Simulation Mashups using Grid and Cloud Computing
- Wokflows for distributed simulation on the grid
- Service Composition and Simulation
- Composability and mashups using distributed simulation middleware on the grid
- Simulation Data Management in Cloud Computing Environments
- Interfacing Simulation with Web 2.0 Technologies
- Grid and Cloud Simulation Tools and Environments
The conference committee will accept full papers submitted as a PDF file to the conference website (https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=msgc2012). All the submitted papers will be peer reviewed with respect to their quality, originality and relevance.
Submission of full papers: January 15th, 2012
Notification of acceptance: January 30th, 2012
Final manuscript: February 27th, 2012
Gabriel A. Wainer (Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada)
David R. C. Hill (ISIMA, Université Blaise-Pascal, France)
Simon Taylor (Brunel University, UK)
Further information in the Conference website