Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro COPPE
Instituto Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa de Engenharia
Instituto de Matemática
Data: Thursday, December 31, 2009 At 08:00
Duração: Todo dia
Mini-Symposium on Image Processing and Visualization
ECCOMAS CFD 2010 - Fifth European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics
June 14th -17th, 2010, Lisbon, Portugal
Wihin the ECCOMAS CFD 2010 - Fifth European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (http://www.eccomas-cfd2010.org), to be held in Lisbon, Portugal, on 14-17 June 2010, we are organizing the Mini-Symposium on “Image Processing and Visualization”.
Due to your research activities in the related fields, we would like to invite you to submit an invited abstract to our mini-symposium. Your contribution is mostly welcomed, and we would be honoured if you could accept this invitation.
TOPICS OF INTEREST (not restricted to):
- Image Analysis;
- Image Restoration, Compression, Segmentation and Description;
- Object Tracking, Matching, Recognition and Reconstruction;
- Visual Inspection;
- 3D Vision;
- Data Processing, Modeling and Analysis;
- Scientific Visualization;
- Enhanced Visualization;
- Human Computer Interaction;
- Simulation and Animation;
- Virtual Reality;
- Software Development for Image Processing and Visualization;
- Grid Computing in Image Processing and Visualization;
- Applications of Image Processing and Visualization on fluid dynamics.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: December 31, 2009;
Notification of acceptance: January 15, 2010;
Submission of camera-ready manuscripts: March 31, 2010.
Please go to the abstract submission page (http://www.eccomas-cfd2010.org/abstractSubmission.php) and select the Mini-Symposium on “Image Processing and Visualization”.
Please, see the Instructions for Authors at: http://www.eccomas-cfd2010.org/authorsInstructions.php
João Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal, email@example.com
Renato Natal Jorge, University of Porto, Portugal, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Organizers of the Mini-Symposium on “Image Processing and Visualization”)