Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro COPPE
Instituto Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa de Engenharia
Instituto de Matemática
Data: Saturday, February 28, 2015 At 08:00
Duração: Todo dia
We are pleased to announce the International Conference VipIMAGE 2015 - V ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (www.fe.up.pt/~vipimage) to be held October 19-21, 2015, in H10 Costa Adeje Palace, Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Spain.
Possible Topics (not limited to)
- Signal and Image Processing
- Computational Vision
- Medical Imaging
- Physics of Medical Imaging
- Tracking and Analysis of Movement
- Simulation and Modeling
- Image Acquisition
- Industrial Applications
- Shape Reconstruction
- Segmentation, Matching, Simulation
- Data Interpolation, Registration, Acquisition and Compression
- 3D Vision
- Virtual Reality
- Visual Inspection
- Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment
- Computational Bioimaging and Visualization
- Telemedicine Systems and Applications
- Alexandre Xavier Falcão, Universidade de Campinas, Brazil
- Cristian A. Linte, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Da-Chuan Cheng, China Medical University, Taiwan
- Fiorella Sgallari, University of Bologna, Italy
- Yongjie Zhang, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Xue-cheng Tai, University of Bergen, Norway
Proposals to organize Thematic Sessions under the auspicious of VipIMAGE
Proposals for Thematic Sessions should be submitted by email to the conference co-chairs (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Proceedings: The proceedings book will be published by the Taylor & Francis Group and indexed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index, IET Inspect and Elsevier Scopus.
Springer Book: A book with 20 invited works from the ones presented in the conference will be published by Springer under the book series "Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics".
Journal Publication: A dedicated special issue of the Taylor & Francis International Journal "Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization" will be published with extended versions of the best works presented in the conference.
- Deadline for Thematic Session Proposals: February 28, 2015
- Deadline for Extended Abstracts: March 15, 2015
- Authors Notification: April 15, 2015
- Deadline for Papers: June 15, 2015
We are looking forward to see you in Tenerife next October,
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
(VipIMAGE 2015 co-chairs)
For further details, please, have a look in the conference website at: www.fe.up.pt/~vipimage, the Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/pages/Vipimage/237980719665456, or join the LinkedIn group at: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4752820&trk=hb_side_g.