Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro COPPE
Instituto Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa de Engenharia
Instituto de Matemática
Data: Friday, May 09, 2014 At 08:00
Duração: Todo dia
META'2014 International Conference on Metaheuristics and Nature Inspired Computing
27-31 Oct 2014
The 5th International Conference on Metaheuristics and Nature Inspired Computing META’14 will held in Marrakech, Morocco from 27 to 31 Oct 2014.
The Conference will be an exchange space thanks to the sessions, tutorials, workshops and a vocational training of metaheuristics and nature inspired computing.
The scope of the META’2014 conference includes, but is not limited to:
* Local search, tabu search, simulated annealing, VNS, ILS, …
* Evolutionary algorithms, swarm optimization, scatter search, …
* Emergent nature inspired algorithms: quantum computing, artificial immune systems, bee colony, DNA computing, …
* Parallel algorithms
* Hybrid methods with machine learning, game theory, mathematical programming, constraint programming, co-evolutionary, …
* Application to: logistics and transportation, networks, scheduling, data mining, engineering design, energy, bio-medical, cloud, …
* Theory of metaheuristics, landscape analysis, convergence, problem difficulty, very large neighbourhoods, …
* Multi-objective optimization, bi-level optimization
* Dynamic optimization, problems with uncertainty, …
* Parameter tuning (static, dynamic, adaptive, self-adaptive)
* Software frameworks for metaheuristics and nature inspired computing
- Submission of papers should be in shape of an abstract of two pages sent before the 9th May 2014 via the website.
- Proceedings of the conference will be provided. Selected papers will be published in international journals (ISI journals).
- Predefined styles are available on the website http://meta2014.sciencesconf.org/
- Proposals for invited sessions, workshops and tutorials: Deadline 26th April 2014. contact email@example.com
3 tutorials and 33 special sessions are already organized.
E-G. Talbi (Conference Chair)
-- Prof. E-G. Talbi Univ. Lille, CNRS, INRIA META'2014 27-31 Oct 2014, Marrakech, Morocco http://meta2014.sciencesconf.org/