Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro COPPE
Instituto Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa de Engenharia
Instituto de Matemática
Data: Saturday, March 15, 2014 At 08:00
Duração: Todo dia
Joint event with IFORS14
Date: July 10-12, 2014
Venue: Perpignan, France
Preliminary Call for Papers
We invite all researchers from the optimization community to take part in the EUROPT2014, to be held in Perpignan, France, July 10-12, 2014.
EUROPT2014 is the annual event of the "EUROPT group <http://europt.iam.metu.edu.tr/>", the Continuous Optimization Working Group of EURO <http://www.euro-online.org/web/pages/1/home> (The Association of European Operational Research Societies). EUROPT2014 is the 12th Workshop on advances in continuous optimization. EUROPT2014 is a joint event of the EURO/IFORS 2014 <http://ifors2014.org/>conference to be held in Barcelona, July 13-18, 2014.
The academic program will consist in plenary talks and parallel sessions covering several aspects of continuous optimization.
A post-conference special issue of the journal Optimization will be published.
*Important Dates *
January 1, 2014 Paper/abstract submission begins.
March 15, 2014 Paper submission deadline.
April 15, 2014 Paper acceptance/rejection notification.
January 1, 2014 Early registration begins.
May 15, 2014 Late registration begins.
*Conference Topics *
Classical topics developed in this series of conferences are, but are not limited to:
- convex optimization and generalized convexity;
- local nonlinear optimization;
- global nonlinear optimization;
- optimal control - theory and applications;
- multiobjective optimization;
- conic optimization and semidefinite programming;
- semiinfinite optimization;
- robust optimization;
- stochastic optimization;
- large-scale methods in global search;
- optimization in data mining;
- data visualization for optimal decisions;
- applications of continuous optimization to combinatorial problems;
- optimization in industry, business and finance;
- supply chain management;
- analysis and engineering of algorithms;
- software development.
Didier Aussel and J.-N. Corvellec (on behalf of the organizing committee)